What type of bride are you? | Bride Psychology
After leaving a bridal hair and makeup business class from Kevin James Murphy, I wanted to learn everything I could about bride psychology. If I didn’t love the wedding industry so much, I would have gone into psychology. I found a podcast featuring Kylie Carlson, CEO of the International Academy of Wedding and Event planning, where she explained the seven types of brides. (Keep in mind this is just for fun, we love a good laugh every once in a while.)
- Daddy’s Girl
- Likes to be the center of attention
- Wants everything to be over the top and extravagant
- Wants to blend in. Doesn’t want her bridal hair and makeup to be extravagant.
- Hesitant Bride
- Wants everything to be perfect but there are too many options
- Self-explanatory 🙂
- Control Freak
- Goes into overdrive with planning and will be stressed
- Penny Pincher
- Shops around and asks for discounts
Finally, remember there isn’t a bad type of bride. Just for fun, ask your wedding party what type of bride you are. This will make for some good laughs between you and your girl. Check out more information for our services at our FAQ Page.